Dr. Lieberman is the past president of both the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons and The Hip Society. He is also a member of The Knee Society and The International Hip Society. He has been named multiple times to the Best Doctors in America list, Top Doctors and as a Southern California Super Doctor. He has co-edited three books for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) on surgical techniques related to total hip and knee arthroplasty and he has co-edited two editions of a popular text entitled “Surgery of the Hip.” He has published more than 300 manuscripts, book chapters and reviews.
Dr. Lieberman has won numerous awards, including the Frank Stinchfield Hip Society Award; the Orthopaedic Research Society’s Marshall R. Urist, MD Award, in recognition of his contribution to the field of tissue engineering; and the prestigious AAOS Kappa Delta Elizabeth Winston Lanier Award for his pioneering work related to the development of regional gene therapy to enhance bone repair.
Dr. Lieberman received his medical degree from the Albany Medical College of Union University and completed his fellowship training in total joint replacement at The Hospital for Special Surgery in New York.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Hip and Knee Orthopedic Surgery
Benefits among health plans and employers vary. Please contact your health plan to verify benefits and network providers for specific products. It is important to note that not all of our providers participate in all of a health plan's products or networks.
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Brand New Day
- USC Network
- Blue Shield of California
- Health Plans of Nevada
- Union Roofers Health & Welfare Fund
- Anthem Blue Cross Covered California
- ChoiceCare Network
- Health Net
- Kern Health Systems
- Take Care (GUAM)
- United Healthcare
- Anthem Blue Cross Prudent Buyer
- Private Health Care Systems
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Workers Health & Welfare
- Beech Street Corporation /WC
- Health Net Covered California
- Great-West Healthcare of California, Inc.
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Marian Health Services
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance (UHC)
- Blue Shield Covered California