The following is the current list of accepted insurance plans. This information is subject to change.
Benefits among health plans and employers vary. Please contact your health plan to verify benefits and network providers for specific products. It is important to note that not all of our providers participate in all of a health plan’s products or networks.
- Aetna Healthcare
- Anthem Blue Cross
- AXIS Services, Inc.
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Health Plan
- Calvo’s SelectCare (Guam)
- ChoiceCare Network / Humana
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- Employers Health Network/Whole Foods Market
- First Health
- Focus Healthcare Management
- Foundation for Medical Care
- Gold Coast Health Plan
- Health EOS
- Health Net
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kern Health Systems
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Workers Health & Welfare
- MGM Resorts Health and Welfare Benefit Plan
- Oscar Health Plan
- Private Health Care Systems
- Provider Network of America, LLC (PNOA)
- SeeChange Health Insurance
- Sierra Health Plan/Health Plan of Nevada
- StayWell Guam Inc
- TakeCare (Guam)
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance (Veteran’s Administration)
- Union Roofers Health & Welfare Fund
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- USC Health Plans
Latest News & Articles
What Doctors Think About Prescribing Wegovy and Ozempic for Weight
Keck Medicine of USC doctors talk about the rise in use of the semaglutide medications known as Ozempic and Wegovy...Read more
USC Health System Board appoints Paul B. Rothman, MD, as...
LOS ANGELES — Paul B. Rothman, MD, has been appointed as a member of the USC Health System Board, which...Read more
What Is Neuropsychological Testing?
How does a neuropsychologist help diagnose cognitive issues and mental health conditions? One of our Keck Medicine of USC providers...Read more
Heavy drinking poses even greater risk for one in three
LOS ANGELES — Two people regularly have a few alcoholic drinks daily. One develops liver disease. The other doesn’t. What explains...Read more
Dr. Vaughn Starnes Talks About the Future of Heart Care...
Rod Hanners, CEO of Keck Medicine of USC, talks with Dr. Vaughn Starnes about the vision for the next decade...Read more
USC Verdugo Hills Hospital nationally recognized with first ‘A’ hospital...
LOS ANGELES — For the first time, USC Verdugo Hills Hospital (USC-VHH) earned an “A” Hospital Safety Grade from The...Read more
Showing 3 of 6 articles