Licensed by: USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
At USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, physicians, nurses and staff provide personalized, high-quality health care relevant to our patient community.
USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, now a part of Keck Medicine of USC, is a 158-bed community hospital serving the cities of Glendale and La Cañada Flintridge, as well as the surrounding Foothill communities of the San Gabriel Valley. As part of a university-based medical center, USC Verdugo Hills Hospital provides easy access for our patients to the best medical care available.
- USC Verdugo Hills Hospital provides a full range of personalized, quality inpatient and outpatient services to meet the community’s health care needs.
- Inpatient care includes geropsychiatric care, intensive care, medical/surgical, orthopaedics, obstetrics, transitional care and telemetry.
- Outpatient services include cardiac rehabilitation, diagnostic testing, emergency care, outpatient surgeries, wound care and hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- The Emergency Department meets the urgent and life-threatening needs of adults and children in the community. Fast-Track service is available around-the-clock for minor cases.
- The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department serves those who are in need of support in the areas of physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.