Each of our colorectal surgeons are nationally and internationally recognized for his pioneering work and expertise in minimally invasive treatment of benign polyps, colorectal cancer, diverticulitis, inflammatory bowel disease and anorectal diseases. Our team is strongly committed to providing the state of the art, multi-disciplinary, and comprehensive care to patients in a friendly and private office environment.
Our patients have access to the highest level of care, along with surgical treatments and techniques not widely available at other hospitals. Our friendly, responsive team quickly accommodates patient referrals.
Areas of clinical expertise:
- Minimally invasive/laproscopic colon surgery
- Colon, rectal and anal cancer
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Chron’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Fecal Incontinence
- Anorectal Diseases
- Anal Fissure
- Pilonidal disease
- Transanal polyp excision of rectal masses
- Hereditary polyposis syndromes
Key benefits of our program include:
- 90 percent of colorectal surgeries are performed laparoscopically, compared to dramatically lower rates nationwide. Our advanced techniques include robot-assisted laparoscopic and endo-laparoscopic surgery.
- Patient length of stay and surgical site infection rates are much lower than other programs.
- We are among only a few programs in the nation performing CELS (combined endo-laparoscopic surgery) to remove difficult colon polyps and avoid colon resections.
- Utilizing the latest minimally invasive techniques, we treat one of the highest volumes of patients with inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis).
- Minimally invasive procedures are routinely offered to limit discomfort and morbidity in patients with anorectal diseases, such as hemorrhoids and fistulae.
- Comprehensive Pelvic Floor/Fecal Incontinence Program offers anorectal physiology testing and sacral nerve stimulator implantation.
Last modified: May 27, 2016