Health Sciences Campus Construction Notice
For patients, physicians, staff, and students
Saturday, November 12th thru May 2017
Construction on San Pablo and Norfolk Streets to widen sidewalks, add trees and add pedestrian lighting will impact traffic lanes and sidewalks on the Keck Medical Center campus.
- Vehicles: Two lanes of traffic will remain open in the work area, which includes:
- East side of San Pablo Street between Norfolk and Alcazar
- North side of Norfolk Street between San Pablo and Playground
- South side of Alcazar Street between San Pablo and the Keck Parking Structure
- Patient Parking: The Keck Hospital Parking Structure is accessible from Alcazar. There is no metered parking on Norfolk or San Pablo. USC Healthcare Center 2 Parking Structure — 1520 San Pablo Street — will be closed from December 19 to January 20. Click here for more parking options.
- Pedestrians: sidewalks (in red below) in the work areas will be closed and pedestrian crossings at the intersections of San Pablo/Alcazar and San Pablo/Eastlake will be impacted. Green lines below indicate open pedestrian walkways.
- Tram riders: All tram stops on San Pablo will be relocated on the opposite side of street, in front of the Zilkha Neurogenetic Institute. Tram stops for USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center will be at the northwest corner of San Pablo and Eastlake.
For more information, email HSCBeaut@usc.edu
This construction work is part of the Health Sciences Campus beautification program.