About the USC Asthma, Allergy and Clinical Immunology CenterThe USC Asthma, Allergy and Clinical Immunology Center at Keck Medicine of USC in Los Angeles provides specialized care for a wide variety of conditions. We offer the full range of evaluative, diagnostic and treatment methods for asthma, allergic disorders and immunological disorders.
Although there is no cure for asthma, you can manage your disease and lead a productive life. Allergy symptoms range from mild irritation to severe attacks and life-threatening reactions. Our Bronchial Thermoplasty Program offers a breakthrough in treatment of severe, uncontrolled asthma, often leading to a significant improvement in quality of life. Early diagnosis and identification of triggers are the first steps to a successful treatment strategy in the evaluation of your allergic disorders.
The immune system protects the human body from bacterial, viral and fungal infections. Defects in the immune system can lead to recurrent, unusual or difficult to treat infections such as recurrent pneumonia, sinusitis or deep abscesses. Our clinical immunology specialists can assess your immune system and, if needed, initiate therapy.
Conditions We Treat
- Allergic rhinitis
- Food allergies
Services We Offer
- Allergy Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Allergy skin testing for environmental and food allergens
- Aspirin desensitization for aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease
- Bronchial Thermoplasty for severe asthma
- Comprehensive clinical assessment
- Evaluate oral food challenges
- Immunoglobulin replacement therapy
- Measurement of pulmonary function (spirometry)
- Patch testing for contact dermatitis
- Penicillin allergy evaluation, testing, graded dose challenge and desensitization
Why Choose Us
Address: 1520 San Pablo St.,
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Phone: (800) USC-CARE